Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Be seen at Cleveland's meeting place for the plastics recycling industry by exhibiting at the Plastics Recycling World Expo. This two-day event presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000 potential business partners and customers from across the supply chain.
Plastics Recycling World Expo is also co-located with the Compounding World Expo, Plastics Extrusion World Expo and Polymer Testing World Expo.
Why you should exhibit:
- Raise your company profile and generate new sales leads and orders
- Present your latest product developments face-to-face in a live environment
- Meet influential customers attracted by the high-level, free-to-attend conference sessions organised by AMI
- Cleveland is located close to major plastics production, processing and recycling hubs in North America
- Benefit from the considerable crossover in interests with the adjacent Compounding World Expo and Plastics Extrusion World Expo
- Be a part of an extensive promotional campaign through Plastics Recycling World magazine with over 20,000 global subscribers
- Receive free entry in the show catalogue and magazine preview
Our main products:
1. Recycling: includes washing and palletizing production line. The maximum output of PET washing line is 6 tons per hour. Our products have covered America, Russia, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, and Africa etc.
2. Extrusion: includes pipe extrusion, profile extrusion, sheet extrusion, and wood plastic extrusion. The pipe extrusion line is our feature product and it has the advantage of high efficiency and energy saving (For instance: PE pipe production line 5 kg / kw)
3. Blow molding machine: High degree of automation and has same technology and quality with Kautex Germany. Our products are widely used in the packaging industry and end-customer includes Bluemoon and COFCO etc.
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor titles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets. Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.