Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Be seen at Cleveland's meeting place for the plastics recycling industry by exhibiting at the Plastics Recycling World Expo. This two-day event presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000 potential business partners and customers from across the supply chain.
Plastics Recycling World Expo is also co-located with the Compounding World Expo, Plastics Extrusion World Expo and Polymer Testing World Expo.
Why you should exhibit:
- Raise your company profile and generate new sales leads and orders
- Present your latest product developments face-to-face in a live environment
- Meet influential customers attracted by the high-level, free-to-attend conference sessions organised by AMI
- Cleveland is located close to major plastics production, processing and recycling hubs in North America
- Benefit from the considerable crossover in interests with the adjacent Compounding World Expo and Plastics Extrusion World Expo
- Be a part of an extensive promotional campaign through Plastics Recycling World magazine with over 20,000 global subscribers
- Receive free entry in the show catalogue and magazine preview
EREMA Engineering Recycling Maschinen und Anlagen Ges.m.b.H. has its headquarters in Ansfelden near Linz in Austria and specialises in the development and manufacturing of plastics recycling systems and components. Founded in 1983, the company is now the world market leader. Some 6,500 EREMA recycling systems are now in use worldwide. With subsidiaries in the USA, China and Russia, and around another 50 representatives on all five continents, the company has a reliable network to implement customised plastics recycling solutions for customers around the world and promote a circular economy. This is based on innovative recycling technologies for the processing of plastics in the form of in-house waste, PET, post consumer and fibres to produce recycled pellets that meet the highest quality specifications.
The product range in detail
- Plastics recycling systems for standard applications and production waste
- Plastics recycling systems for heavily printed/contaminated post-consumer waste (FDA-approved for HDPE recycling)
- PET recycling systems VACUREMA® and VACUNITE® (FDA, efsa and brand owner approved, e.g. for bottle to bottle recycling)
- Inline PET applications (e.g. for fibre, film, strapping and preforms)
- COREMA® plastics recycling system for the production of highly filled and customised compounds
- Fully automatic, self-cleaning melt filters
- Pelletising systems
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor titles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets. Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.