Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Be seen at Cleveland's meeting place for the plastics recycling industry by exhibiting at the Plastics Recycling World Expo. This two-day event presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000 potential business partners and customers from across the supply chain.
Plastics Recycling World Expo is also co-located with the Compounding World Expo, Plastics Extrusion World Expo and Polymer Testing World Expo.
Why you should exhibit:
- Raise your company profile and generate new sales leads and orders
- Present your latest product developments face-to-face in a live environment
- Meet influential customers attracted by the high-level, free-to-attend conference sessions organised by AMI
- Cleveland is located close to major plastics production, processing and recycling hubs in North America
- Benefit from the considerable crossover in interests with the adjacent Compounding World Expo and Plastics Extrusion World Expo
- Be a part of an extensive promotional campaign through Plastics Recycling World magazine with over 20,000 global subscribers
- Receive free entry in the show catalogue and magazine preview
FIMIC is an Italian manufacturer of guillotines and automatic, self-cleaning filters for plastic recycling. Every single component of the machine is produced in-house and every machine is fully customised to match customers’ requirements and guarantee a product of the highest quality and efficiency. Continuous research on improvement and customisation, passionate commitment, and a fully equipped laboratory enable FIMIC to offer innovative technologies, savings and tailored solutions.
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor titles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets. Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.