Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Be seen at Cleveland's meeting place for the plastics recycling industry by exhibiting at the Plastics Recycling World Expo. This two-day event presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000 potential business partners and customers from across the supply chain.
Plastics Recycling World Expo is also co-located with the Compounding World Expo, Plastics Extrusion World Expo and Polymer Testing World Expo.
Why you should exhibit:
- Raise your company profile and generate new sales leads and orders
- Present your latest product developments face-to-face in a live environment
- Meet influential customers attracted by the high-level, free-to-attend conference sessions organised by AMI
- Cleveland is located close to major plastics production, processing and recycling hubs in North America
- Benefit from the considerable crossover in interests with the adjacent Compounding World Expo and Plastics Extrusion World Expo
- Be a part of an extensive promotional campaign through Plastics Recycling World magazine with over 20,000 global subscribers
- Receive free entry in the show catalogue and magazine preview
Hosokawa Polymer Systems is a leading manufacturer of granulators, dedusting systems, separation systems, multiple stage recycling plants for film, cable and post-consumer materials and other general plastic recycling equipment. Through standard or custom configurations, pilot scale recycling up to full production material recovery, Hosokawa Polymer Systems granulators and systems can handle all production requirements from the routine to the most challenging. With over 50 years of experience and quality being second to none, Hosokawa Polymer Systems continues to evolve and improve systems and equipment to meet the demands of the recycling market and provide customers with a technical advantage. With Hosokawa Polymer Systems partnership with GET Recycling, Hosokawa’s system capabilities have been expanded to include plastic washing lines!
Get Recycling Technology is another leading manufacturer of recycling equipment specializing in LDPE film, PET, HDPE/PP, PS/ABS, WEEE, and EPS-LPDE recycling washing lines. Each GET washing line is custom made for a specific customer according to the input material characteristics and the end requirements. We offer stand-alone system components such as: sink/float tanks, turbo washers, friction washers, film squeezers and spin dyers as well as fully integrated recycling systems. With well over 100 plastic recycling systems currently in operation, GET recycling provides a solution that meets our customer’s needs in value and efficiency. High efficiency at high capacities, our high-quality standard recycling systems will meet your needs with a reasonable investment.
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor titles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets. Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.