The Plastics Recycling World Expo is a must-attend event for 2020, here's why.
Find the latest solutions to improve your processes at the Plastics Recycling World Expo. The event will host leading industry suppliers of plastics recycling machinery and equipment as well as suppliers of materials, additives and related services for plastics recyclers.
Discover and debate the latest innovations and best practices in plastics recycling in the dedicated conference theatre, featuring two days of free-to-attend technical presentations
Why you should visit:
- Source new systems, technologies and solutions from 200+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within your industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates, and industry panels
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location with Cleveland's industrial heartland
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the plastics recycling industry
What our visitors say
Bühler is a leading global supplier of optical sorting solutions to the food and non-food processing industries and has been at the forefront of pioneering optical sorting technology since 1947.
The Bühler optical sorting portfolio offers our customers a choice of precision-engineered innovative optical sorting equipment to meet today’s exacting optical sorting applications. As one of the world’s most trusted brands in optical sorting, we are recognised for intelligent technology and engineering leadership.
Bühler manufactures and assembles a full range of optical sorting equipment for grains, beans, pulses, spices, nuts, rice, fruit and vegetables as well as non-food products such as plastics by colour, size, shape and even ‘invisible’ defects with superior precision, performance and efficiency.
Our machines are designed in accordance with the most exacting standards of food hygiene and excel in the most difficult of food sorting applications where the strictest levels of food quality and safety are demanded.