The Plastics Recycling World Expo is a must-attend event, here's why.
Find the latest solutions to improve your processes at the Plastics Recycling World Expo. The event will host leading industry suppliers of plastics recycling machinery and equipment as well as suppliers of materials, additives and related services for plastics recyclers.
Discover and debate the latest innovations and best practices in plastics recycling in the dedicated conference theatre, featuring two days of free-to-attend technical presentations
Why you should visit:
- Source new systems, technologies and solutions from 200+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within your industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates, and industry panels
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location with Cleveland's industrial heartland
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the plastics recycling industry
What our visitors say
2021 Exhibitors include
With headquarters in the Bavarian city of Maitenbeth, COLLIN develops intelligent pilot and laboratory lines in modular system for plastic processing companies as well as for research institutes. The owner-managed company has been in business for more than 45 years and, as premium provider, the company sets worldwide technical and qualitative standards. Collin solutions are used for the development and the production of plastic products, material analysis, test series up to pilot tests which allow a scale up to production scale.
As part of the product lines Teach Line, Lab Line, Pilot Line, Medical Line and Polytest Line, Collin develops individual solutions – platen presses, roll mills, calenders, extruders, compounders, mono or coextrusion lines, pressure filter tests, rheometers or optical inspection systems. Material manufacturers, compounding companies, film manufacturers, companies in the medical, pharmaceutical and industrial sector, universities, laboratories and research institutes count on Collin.