The Plastics Recycling World Expo is a must-attend event for 2020, here's why.
Find the latest solutions to improve your processes at the Plastics Recycling World Expo. The event will host leading industry suppliers of plastics recycling machinery and equipment as well as suppliers of materials, additives and related services for plastics recyclers.
Discover and debate the latest innovations and best practices in plastics recycling in the dedicated conference theatre, featuring two days of free-to-attend technical presentations
Why you should visit:
- Source new systems, technologies and solutions from 200+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within your industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates, and industry panels
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location with Cleveland's industrial heartland
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the plastics recycling industry
What our visitors say
Since it was founded in 1983, EREMA Engineering Recycling Maschinen und Anlagen GmbH has specialised in the development and production of plastics recycling systems and technologies for the plastics processing industry. The Ansfelden-based company is regarded as the global market and innovation leader in these fields.
The wide-ranging product portfolio can be divided into the following main segments:
- Plastics recycling systems for standard applications and production waste
- Plastic recycling systems for heavily printed/contaminated post-consumer waste
- FDA-approved PET recycling systems, VACUREMA®, VACUNITE® ,efsa approval requested via customers (e.g. for bottle to bottle recycling)
- Inline PET applications (e.g. for fibre, film, strapping and preforms)
- COREMA® plastic recycling system for the production of highly filled and customised compounds
- Fully automatic, self-cleaning melt filters
- Pelletising systems