The Plastics Recycling World Expo is a must-attend event for 2020, here's why.
Find the latest solutions to improve your processes at the Plastics Recycling World Expo. The event will host leading industry suppliers of plastics recycling machinery and equipment as well as suppliers of materials, additives and related services for plastics recyclers.
Discover and debate the latest innovations and best practices in plastics recycling in the dedicated conference theatre, featuring two days of free-to-attend technical presentations
Why you should visit:
- Source new systems, technologies and solutions from 200+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within your industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates, and industry panels
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location with Cleveland's industrial heartland
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the plastics recycling industry
What our visitors say
FIMIC is an Italian manufacturer of guillotines and automatic, self-cleaning filters for plastic recycling. Every single component of the machine is produced in-house and every machine is fully customised to match customers’ requirements and guarantee a product of the highest quality and efficiency. Continuous research on improvement and customisation, passionate commitment, and a fully equipped laboratory enable FIMIC to offer innovative technologies, savings and tailored solutions.