The Plastics Recycling World Expo is a must-attend event for 2020, here's why.
Find the latest solutions to improve your processes at the Plastics Recycling World Expo. The event will host leading industry suppliers of plastics recycling machinery and equipment as well as suppliers of materials, additives and related services for plastics recyclers.
Discover and debate the latest innovations and best practices in plastics recycling in the dedicated conference theatre, featuring two days of free-to-attend technical presentations
Why you should visit:
- Source new systems, technologies and solutions from 200+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within your industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates, and industry panels
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location with Cleveland's industrial heartland
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the plastics recycling industry
What our visitors say
The PALLMANN Group of companies is a leading manufacturer for size reduction machines and systems for the plastics and process industries. PALLMANN develops and manufactures machines and complete systems according to customer requirements or as standard solutions for the preparation of almost any material as well as recycling products.
Pallmann Industries is proud to announce the most comprehensive line of granulators being offered for the plastics and recycling industries. Our new line of granulators ranges from beside the press models (BTP), Wide Body models (up to 68” wide) for thermoforming and sheet producers, heavy-duty recycling granulators including wet-grinding, with options like feed-rolls and auger-feed systems.
Pallmann specializes in size reduction and offers the widest range of machines and complete systems for the successful preparation of all soft to medium hard, brittle, tough, elastic, fibrous, and even difficult greasy and sticky materials.