The Plastics Recycling World Expo is a must-attend event for 2020, here's why.
Find the latest solutions to improve your processes at the Plastics Recycling World Expo. The event will host leading industry suppliers of plastics recycling machinery and equipment as well as suppliers of materials, additives and related services for plastics recyclers.
Discover and debate the latest innovations and best practices in plastics recycling in the dedicated conference theatre, featuring two days of free-to-attend technical presentations
Why you should visit:
- Source new systems, technologies and solutions from 200+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within your industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates, and industry panels
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location with Cleveland's industrial heartland
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the plastics recycling industry
What our visitors say
With more than 75 years of experience, ZERMA is one of the leading manufacturers of high-quality size reduction machinery. From the small GSL slow speed granulators to the versatile GSH heavy duty granulators, our product lines also include compact granulators with integrated blower and soundproofing.
Specialized machines are available like the unique GSP pipe and profile granulators and the ZERMA PM disc pulverizer systems for fine grinding applications. With the addition of a complete line of shredders, starting with light shredders up to large heavy-duty shredders, ZERMA recycling machines range in drive power from 2.2 kW to 200 kW and cover the entire spectrum of plastic size reduction applications.
Address: 311 Era Drive Northbrook, IL 60062 Phone: 847 291-1300 Email: [email protected]